Are you the iPhone user??? Are you getting iphone 8 screen not working issue continuously even after performing restart??? Apply the below useful methods so that you get an immediate response without any fail. iPhone is one of the best accessed by various individuals. People feel passionate in order to buy and maintain iphone.
Well, this is designed with high and best in quality, hardware components, and also programmed with various functionalities. Most of the times, you won’t face such issues. But at times, it might cause. As a result, even though it has an excellent platform but when an issue raised, it costs. In order to resolve the issues like iphone 8 black screen but still on, we are here to help you.
iPhone 8 Screen Not Working!!!!! Fix It Right Now
While you use iphone 8, there are at times facing a lot of trouble when it is stuck. Especially, if you notice when your iphone 8 screen not working, never directly rush to the apple center. Try to attempt multiple times using different methods with no second thought. Doing so will save all your time very well.
- Restart the iPhone
- Adjust 3D touch Sensitivity
- Free Up Space on iPhone
- Apply Your iPhone into Safe Mode
- Perform Factory Reset Using DFU Mode
- Contact Nearby apple Support
Restart the iPhone
Well, before applying various methods, try to restart your mobile in multiple attempts. If still you face the same, start implementing below methods to solve iphone 8 black screen but still on without any fail. Follow the instructions step by step mentioned below.
- The very first step, you have to hold and press sleep/wake button for a while till you see the slider.
- Slide it to make your device power off.
- Again turn it on hold till you see the apple logo appearing on the screen.
- Most of the times, this works and give you the response very fast.
Adjust 3D Touch Sensitivity
This is done when you see iphone 8 screen not working troubleshooting issue. Cross check and try by implementing following instructions one by one.
- Firstly, go to the settings available in your iphone respectively.
- Click on General-> choose accessibility.
- Now, you have to select 3D touch by scrolling down the page.
- Switch it to either off/on, and adjust the sensitivity to light, medium or firm respectively.
Free Up Space on iPhone
While your mobile has no storage available, crosscheck in order to delete unused or unimportant data. Follow the below instructions carefully without any fail.
- Go to Settings-> General.
- There you need to select storage and iCloud usage.
- As a result, click on manage storage.
Doing so mentions you all the details related to current memory status. When you notice no free space available, delete them permanently.
Apply Your iPhone into Safe Mode
Performing so might help to resolve the issue successfully. Follow the below instructions carefully without any fail.
- In the first step, press both home and power/sleep button altogether.
- Wait till you see the logo appearing on the screen.
- Once you get the Apple logo, have to release both buttons at a stretch in order to allow the mobile to restart successfully.
Perform Factory Reset Using DFU Mode
Last but not least option. You can try out this with no other thought. Try to fix the issue using DFU mode respectively. DFU abbreviated as Device Firmware Upgrade used to communicate with the help of iTunes. It can be done without activating the bootloader.
But remember to save all your confidential data or any as a safe side. This is because there might be the chance of losing all data. In order to get rid of this issue, try implementing the followed steps one by one.
- First and foremost, connect your iPhone to the system with the help of USB cable.
- Perform a click on volume up button followed by Volume down button respectively.
- Now, hold down the power button till you see the screen that turns black.
- And now, hold both power button as well volume down button simultaneously and release it within seconds.
- Therefore, it gives you a notification as iPhone detected in recovery mode.
- In order to exit DFU mode, perform force restart on your iphone without any fail.
Contact Nearby Apple Support
Even after implementing the above methods, failed to fix, contact nearby Apple support immediately. Try to explain your issue and what trials you have made to fix. So that they analyze and fix the issue within a short time. Therefore, never hesitate to do so. Because solving such small issues in less cost is far better than dealing with the big issue in high cost.
Never refuse to implement the above methods in order to get rid of the issue within a short time. As a result, if you get any doubts, can drop a comment in the below section. If you like the article, can share with friends and also on social networking sites. Thank you. Stay connected with PhoneGnome for more fixes or to learn perfect solutions.