Instagram is a well-known or most popular app used by various individuals. Today every user love to access instagram that helps in effective communication between any users. In previous, it has been used greatly ut now if you notice, instagram keeps stopping!!!!!
Various users most of the times got stuck with such an error. This is especially caused while the process of upload is going on. Why does instagram keep stopping?? Are there any possibilities for solving such kind of issues? Well, here we go to learn all those in detail without any fail.
Also Read: How to Go Incognito On Windows/ iPhone/ iPad/ Mac.
Instagram Keeps Stopping!!!!! Fix it Right Now
Accordingly, there are a number of ways that help responsible for the cause, unfortunately instagram has stopped issue. How can you fix it??? Is there any possibilities. Yes, the methods might be simple but work very quick and effective enough.
- Reboot the Android Device
- Wash out All the Unused or Cache Data
- Revert to the last used version
- Signout and sign back in
- Update the Instagram
- Check the Android Software Update
Reboot the Android Device
Rebooting the android is as simple as that. Doing so will help to resolve various bugs. All the thing you have to do is simply restart by holding the power button for a while till you get options available on the screen.
Click on reboot and then try to open your instagram app. Make sure that you have been resolved instagram keeps stopping successfully. This can be noticeable when you edit multiple photos on your device.
Wash out All the Unused or Cache Data
This is the common method that has been implemented for resolving samsung tablet keyboard not working issue. It is very much important to clear out all the unused data stored in the form of cache.
To do so, go to the Settings-> Apps-> Click on Instagram app-> there you see both caches as well clear data appearing on the screen. Clearout both and implement force restart in order to fix the bug successfully.
Revert to the last used version
One can uninstall the latest version of Instagram and get the previous version without any bugs. This is all identified by the official instagram support. Therefore, reverting back to the previous version and get new once after fixing such kind of issues successfully.
Signout and sign back in
Try to sign out and sign in to get rid of the instagram keeps stopping android issue. But most importantly the job you have to do is, once you sign out and before sign in restart immediately.
Before initiating the process, make sure you have made a cop of your instagram data. This is because there are greater chances of losing it. If still, you face the same, try out below methods followed by various steps.
Update the Instagram
Follow the below instructions carefully in order to get rid of unfortunately instagram has stopped working issue.
- In the first step, open the play store available on your mobile.
- Click on more at the upper left of the screen.
- Choose my apps and games-> Check whether there is an update option.
- If yes, then click on update button for instagram.
- As a result, restart your mobile and verify whether the issue is fixed or failed to do so.
- That’s all!!!!!
Check the Android Software Update
Few of the apps might not be a reason for the cause. It might be related to software update. This is very important to check whether your software is updated or does it not done so far.
- In order to minimize the bugs that encounter, take appropriate care of updating all the apps and the software without fail.
- When you are up-to-date with all apps and fail to software update, will face issues like instagram keeps stopping android respectively.
- As a result, never forget to update all your apps as well the software up-to-date.
- Go to the Settings-> click on software update if available.
- Wait till the whole process gets complete.
- That’s all!!!!!! Doing so eliminates all type of issues in a very short period.
As a result, I hope you are cleared enough of implementing all the above simple methods. For instance, if you have any doubts, can drop a comment in the below section. Also, like the article, share with friends and also on social networking sites to help who actually are in need. Thank you. Therefore, stay connect with PhoneGnome for learning more methodologies for different issues.