After the smartphone rage, its era of Smart Watches! With the growth in the tech industry, these watches offer’s you so many features that you’ll almost forget that it’s a watch! These watches perform the same functions as a normal smartphone could do. And Apple being the leader in this smartwatches genre, provides a ton of features and new watch faces where each of these faces can be customized according to the user’s need, called ‘ Complications’. This takes watch faces and smartwatches to a whole new level.
How Do I Change an Apple Watch Face?
- To change the Watch Face, Tap on your screen and then swipe left or right from edge to edge
- Stop when you get the watch face you want to use and tap on the watch face to confirm
How to Add Faces to Your Apple Watch Apple Collection:
Many watch faces can be added with any number of customizations to your collection for faster access. You can always change the face according to the occasion, dress, usage, etc. By adding faces to your collection, you can change it anytime just by swiping left to right and choosing the right face for yourself!
- Open the watch face and tap and hold the display.
- Now keep Swiping right unless you see the (+) icon and then tap on (+) icon.
- Swipe up and down or use the slider to browse the faces and tap the one you wish to add.
- Customize the face to your preferences.
How to Customize Apple Watch Face?
- Firmly press your watch face
- Swipe left to right to select your watch face
- Tap on customize
- Swipe left and right to change the feature and scroll the crown to change it
- Press the digital crown to finish editing
- Once done, tap on the watch face to apply it
How to Remove Watch Faces From Your Apple Watch?
- Go to your current watch face, then long tap on the display.
- Swipe left or right from edge to edge and scroll to the watch face that you want to remove.
- Swipe up to the watch face that you want to remove and tap Remove.
Your apple watch face is now successfully removed. If you wish to add back the same watch face, You can anytime add it again.
How to Hide The Now Playing Widget on Your Apple Watch?
When you play music, Now Playing automatically opens. Here’s how to change the setting
- Open the Settings app on your watch.
- Tap General
- Go to Wake Screen.
- Turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps
Its that simple!
I hope this blog cleared all your doubts related to changing, removing, adding, and customizing apple
watch faces according to your needs. If you have any other queries, feel free to comment down below
and we’ll try to help you with it. If you still face any issues, contact https://support.apple.com/watch.